Wednesday, April 27, 2005

this one's for you, kiddo

I promised Derek that since he wasn't able to come hang out in Southern California, I'd take plenty of pictures to ensure sufficient jealousy. These are for you, kid:

I spent a majority of the first day learning how to longboard. I only wiped out about 20 times, and it only hurt twice!





Then we went camping on Catalina island. If you had come, we definitely would have let you carry this pack. I could fit one and a half of myself in it.



Remember what a ray of sunshine I am in the mornings? I bet you miss that a lot.



We spent a few hours kayaking around the island. We made friends with a very nice little sea lion. He challenged me to a race. He won.



Don't you wish you could have been there? Yeah, I thought so.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yea! Looks like Bryan is a really fun host! Maybe I'll try to go visit him some time this summer.