- I am still on spring break!
- Troy is coming home in two weeks! (I had to put this under 'the good' because, although Troy really pretends not to miss us, I know deep down he does. And it totally boosts his ego when we pretend to miss him.) Hi, Troy.
- In exacly 1 month and 14 days, I will no longer have to deal with seniors.
- I am competing in another mud run in less than a month!
- I called my friend a fartbucket today. Instead of accusing me of being immature (which I am) she laughed so hard she cried.
- Everybody is pregnant. (Not me, but everybody else.)
- Certain people make me laugh really, really hard.
- I woke up early this morning (6:30) because I had an appointment to get my car checked. Too bad they forgot to tell me that their workers are on vacation.
- It is rainy here. And cold. Is a warm sunshiny spring break really too much to ask?