Wednesday, March 16, 2005

read my pages

Welcome to my first attempt at being an open book. (This is very exciting, I know.) So today, the major item of concern for me is that my back hurts and I would like a man to stop by and rub it for me. (Yes, I'm very deep. I know.) This is not a I'm-feeling-sorry-for-myself-that-I-don't-have-a-boyfriend post. Really, right now I need a man solely for the physical benefits, and nothing more. My back really hurts, and frankly, it freaks me out to have a girl rub my back. That's just a little too intimate for me.

Now, I know that after yesterday's bold statement that I would reveal my deepest, most hidden emotions, you were probably all expecting drama and intrigue. Well, so was I. But the fact is, I haven't been dating for six months now, and have resolved most of my issues in that area. (Most, but not all.) And let's face it, if you're a female over the age of ten, men usually are the source of the most drama. But don't be disheartened. Like I said, I've only worked out most of my deeper issues, so I'll be sure to fill you in on the details of the remaining few.

No comments: