Tuesday, March 29, 2005

crush

Yes, that's right. I have a crush. And it's about time. Honestly, it's been way too long since I've had that can't-stop-smiling-head-in-the-clouds kind of feeling. And it's a beautiful addition to my already warm and spring-timey day.

I tried to get this guy to ask me out before spring break, but it didn't happen. I smiled, giggled, touched his elbow, but I forgot to bite my lower lip. Which, according to Katie , is necessary for really successful flirting. And if anyone knows how to flirt, it's Katie. She's just so darned good at it. It makes me a little jealous sometimes. But these are skills that can be learned, so I'm taking lessons from the best. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray! I love crushes! I'm sure you can work your magic on him. You're the ex-BYU dating champ. I hardly ever dated at BYU (except for when I had the occasional boyfriend or two)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Model kate moss Best adult toy store 25 debt ratio to postiively effect fico score fat girls being fucked by a nother girl new bingo card stock for blank wedding invitations Football workout plans