Wednesday, August 10, 2005

so, yesterday

as I was learning how to enrich my home, family and personal life through the use of good, clean website, a woman, one I had not yet met or even seen, approached me (chased me down):

Lady: Brittany!! It's Brittany isn't it?
me: Yes. Have I met you?
Lady: No. But I noticed you don't have a ring on your finger.
me: Yeah. So did I.
Lady: So you're not married.
me: No.
Lady: Or engaged?
me: No.
Lady: I have a son.
me: Okay...
Lady: He's 26. And very nice. And cute. Come here. Let's go around the corner. I don't want anyone to see me doing this....
me: Doing what?
Lady: Just come here.
me: Okay...
Lady: (pulling a packet of pictures out of her wallet) Well, here he is. I told you he was cute.
me: Oh.
Lady: I'm going to tell him you're single.
me: um...
Lady: Okay. See ya!
me: Alrighty. It's been fun.

3 comments:

SRA said...

Oh...my...gosh. Are you missing the University Ward yet?? ~~

Katie said...

Wow...that's just....well...something

Anonymous said...

That's a little weird seeing as she knows who you are and where to find you lol