Wednesday, August 03, 2005

i found my first georgia friend today

I don't know his name, though. That's because we haven't met yet. But that's okay, because we will, and when we do, we will be friends. He lives in my complex, and is hot hot hot. So of course we'll be friends. I'm sure we'll have something in common, and if not, I'll make something up.

Sure, I can like motorcycles.

Or Mariocart.

Or NASCAR.


No, wait. Maybe not NASCAR. I think I'll have to draw the line there.

This is going to be fun!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Do what I did for Bryan Swiss. Pretend to be interested in snowboarding/offroading/skateboarding. Works like a charm.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Furnishings rug area lightinguniverse.com Water bed + replacement matress + fashion Fun play roulette Concrete printer