Monday, August 22, 2005

meet my students (just a few of them)

Casey: Yes, Casey, I'm sure the boys all like you. But that's not exactly what I had in mind when I asked you to tell me something about yourself.

Ross: You're my favorite. I'd totally be your friend if I were still in high school. But don't tell anyone.

Chris: No, it's not okay if you sit next to your girlfriend in class. And yes, I see the faces you make during my lectures. And no, it doesn't phase me. Which is probably why we get along so well.

Lissa: I'm pretty sure you're a younger version of me. Way to go.

Alex: Yes, I see your hand up. Waving it around isn't going to make me notice it any more. I'm ignoring it.

Matt: It was great running into you at Chick-Fil-A. Thanks for waving.

1 comment:

SRA said...

Sounds like the good outweigh the "bad". Glad to hear it. ~~