Friday, May 13, 2005

things i've learned from dating

I really like boys. A lot.

If he laughs when he tells you he loves you, laugh back.

I find weird engineers incredibly attractive.

That's probably because I'm an engineer, too.

If he mumbles something that you can't understand, nodding your head and saying "yeah" might not be the greatest idea.

Going on double dates with your sister can be a lot of fun. Especially if your dates think you're twins. It may not, however, be so much fun for the boys.

If a boy tries to date your roommate, and when she tells him she's not interested, he tells you that it's okay because he really wanted to date you, and then when you tell him you don't want to date him, he says it's okay because he really just wanted to date your sister anyway, run. Fast.

Don't go out with a boy you're not interested in just for free dinner. It's really not worth the trouble.

If I like him, my parents probably don't.

If my parents like him, I probably don't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classify Wierd Engineers...

I mean, doesn't Engineer == Wierd? Yes? No?

And the things I've learned from Dating...

I really like Girls..

Funny how that works ;0

poodle said...

okay, you're right. i guess "weird engineers" may be a bit redundant. so i guess i just find engineers attractive.

and i'm glad to hear you really like girls.

Maggie said...

Well as the sister of an engineer, I have realized that weird must also be classified. By weird do you mean creepy? Or do you just mean out of the social norm just enough to make it interestig?