Sunday, May 15, 2005

i just have to brag

Now, I realize that it's a little out of form for me to tell stories about my family other than their bizarre sleeping habits or candy fixations. But I really just have to share with everyone just how brilliant my baby sister is. Just this week, she found out that she got the highest score in the entire city of San Antonio on the Spanish AP exam. And about half of the students taking the exam were native Spanish speakers. I'm sorry, but I could not NOT brag about that.

And, this same sister whom I love so dearly and who handles my teasing so well, and who has so graciously taught me the intricate art of eye-makeup application, won first place in the state competition for the bookcases she built in her shop class. I think I'm going to have her build my furniture for me when I move.

So, there you have it. She's a fantastic little thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »