Tuesday, May 03, 2005

some major accomplishments

Today, I finished the VERY LAST FINAL I WILL EVER HAVE TO TAKE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. And it's a GLORIOUS feeling. But, in an attempt to squelch my celebration, my dear friend who refuses to start a blog pointed out that I'll probably go back to school at some point, and it's actually NOT the last final I'll ever take. Thanks, pal.

I also accepted a job in Georgia, teaching at a Catholic prep school. They don't even mind that I'm not Catholic, which is fantastic.

But probably my greatest accomplishment today was sending a mass email to 30 of my closest friends, and typing in EVERY SINGLE EMAIL ADDRESS CORRECTLY. Even after I had not slept all night. Now that takes skill.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia?!?!?
What happened to NC?

poodle said...

i changed my mind.

SRA said...

Catholic prep school in Georgia? Is it Benedictine in Savannah? Or Pius XII in Atlanta? Those are the two I know of. Congratulations!!

Katie said...

Long time, no NEW post...what's up?

poodle said...

sorry, katie. it's been a long week. i'll be back soon with some great posts.

poodle said...

oh, and it's Mount de Sales Academy

SRA said...

I'll look it up. Sounds cool, though. Thanks for the info. ~~

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »