Monday, July 20, 2009

right now

I have a batch of apple cider sorbet in the ice cream maker. I made up the recipe myself. (I'll let you know how it turns out. It smells like heaven, and I let the apples steep in the cider mixture for several hours before freezing, so I think it's going to be good.)

I am booking hotels for Rome. I found a great one!

I am waiting anxiously for my waterproof/shockproof digital camera to come so I can try it out. I'll probably take about 100 pictures in the kitchen sink. Just to make sure it's actually going to work when we take it to the shark water park.

I am also waiting anxiously for my next batch of books to arrive from Amazon. I bought The Magician's Assistant, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, and The Book Thief. Although I will definitely need several more before I leave on my trip.

1 comment:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! Lots to look forward to.