Tuesday, July 21, 2009

love, poodle

Dearest Shademaster,

Check the mail. You won't regret it.

Love always,
Poodle

Dear Bexie,

Start with The Hunger Games. You'll know what I'm talking about in a few days. Just wait.

Your favorite sister,

Poodle

ps - I'm flying in on August 1.

Dear Caroline,

When I come to see you, will you teach me how to be cool? You have it down.

Love,

Poodle

Dear Mabel,

Want to come have a slumber party with me and Caroline in August? Annie can come too, if she wants, but you're probably more fun at slumber parties.

See you soon,

Poodle

Dear Annie,

You are the cutest thing I've ever seen. Don't grow up.

Love,
Poodle

3 comments:

rmreed said...

Dear Aunt Poodle,

Did you forget about me? I am cooler than all my cousins.

Asher

Bexie Funk said...

she forgot me too.
devin

Bexie Funk said...

and i'm SO excited to get books, you're the best! i need more books to read at bedtime!