Sunday, July 12, 2009

the results

Iron Chef July was delicious, as usual.

We had Jana's apple honey goat cheese tarts:



Katelyn's zucchini bread:



Cat's Iron Chef debut was impressive with her honey lime enchiladas:


Laura's honey walnut shrimp almost won her the crown:



And I loved Erica's honey banana walnut concoction.

Wait. Never mind. What I meant to say was that I would have loved Erica's honey banana walnut concoction if she had come. She didn't. We were sad.

But, much to my delight, my grilled peaches won me a second consecutive title. Wahoo!!

PS - The orange honey sherbet was gross. And I made a double batch.


Next month: apples.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

The honey walnut shrimp looks delicious, but the enchiladas are interesting too. Your peaches must have been REALLY good.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! That's pretty impressive, because all of those look delicious.

erica s said...

You are too funny! I would have loved to try your peaches!!! Maybe you can sample the monkey coat tails when I finally get around to making them! All hail the Iron Chef!!! You are putting us to shame by winning twice!

Bexie Funk said...

yummy you'll have to find something good! way to go i'm impressed!

Emily Hamilton said...

Yum! I want to eat the pictures. Congrats on another win! Thanks for inviting us, I'm really sad we couldn't come.

Charlo said...

So, does your vegan diet interfere or do you cheat on iron chef days... or not vote.