Tuesday, July 21, 2009

all in a day's work

This is what I have been doing all morning while my students are happily building their robots.

I think I need a new hairstyle. I have finally realized that my hair is not thick enough to pull off a long hairdo, and the fact that my hair is now 50% gray (thanks a lot, dad) means that it frizzes. A lot. Especially when it's long.

So I'm thinking of something like this:


Because I could easily make it nice and wavy if I get tired of the straightness. (I don't really like the layer thing with this cut.):





Maybe some swoopy bangs? I am a huge fan of this haircut, but I'm not sure it would work for me:



But I kind of love this cut too:


Although I'm not sure that I would love it when I couldn't put my hair in a ponytail. Or when I'm having a bad hair day. And it could easily turn into a mushroom poof if I don't find a really good stylist.

I'm pretty sure I could never pull off these bangs:


But maybe something like this? With a shorter hair cut (because I can't do the long hair thing anymore.)


(Thanks to the In Style makeover page.)

8 comments:

erica s said...

I actually like the first one. I am thinking of getting a new do myself. Any suggestions?

MOM THE BOMB said...

I like the first one as well. I need a new hairdresser!! It doesn't matter what style I pick if she can't pull it off.

Ashley Erin said...

Ok, I have numbered them from the top. #1 is good. #2 I LOVE. #3 Only if you plan on auditioning for the Today Show #4 Awesome #5 When did Shady visit you? #6 Too short for you #7 Do you want to be a white trash punk rocker? #8 Are you planning on moving back to Utah and trying to find your tec?

Lindsey said...

I really like #2 and #4. Brandon says that #3 is old lady hair, but I don't agree.

I was totally going to do the same thing on my blog with haircuts. I will have to go to the website you went to.

bethy said...

#2, for sure.

Graytoppop said...

what a way to spend a morning....

Charlo said...

um. ashly there are only 7.

2, 4, 5. 2 is the best.

Charlo said...

in a separate study, brett answered 2 and 4.