Wednesday, July 01, 2009

happenings...

I just bought a plane ticket to Dubai, with a 3-day stop in Rome on the way home. I realize that three days is not enough for Rome, but I'll make do.

I registered to run in the Ragnar Relay in September with team: Dude, Where's My Van? I will be taking a day off of work for the first time EVER. So worth it. (And yes, I know the team name is cheesey. I don't care.)

Last week, I solidified dates for a road trip to Vermont and Maine for some fly fishing, tubing, camping, hiking, and lobster.

I get to see an old college friend next month for the first time in about 4 years!!

3 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

i ran the ragnar relay and loved it. good luck. stupid name.

Katie said...

Oooh, who is coming to see you?


I wish Garrett and I could afford a trip to DC to see you right now. I would love to catch up with both you and Lindy!

erica s said...

I want to go to Maine!