Monday, September 26, 2005

i can't believe this!

I've gotten used to students changing the subject so that I'll talk about something besides Chemistry. And if they make me laugh, it works really well. But today they tried this:

Chris: Ms. Reed, I didn't think I was going to like you the first day of class.
Rachel: Yeah. Me, either.
Chris: I thought you were going to be MEAN.
Casey: I liked you because you dressed cute.
Christina: Hehe. Hehe. (That's about the most I can ever get out of her)
Chris: But you're not mean. You're pretty nice now! Why did you have to be mean at first?

I am SO not mean. I'm nice. So so nice.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good work making them think you're mean. That was my biggest fear for you, but turns out you rule at it!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »