Thursday, September 08, 2005

dear boy who followed me home from church on sunday,

Please don't do that. Thanks.

Brittany

--

Dear parents I met at parent's night last night,

Thank you for only pointing out once how young I look.

Ms. Reed

--

Dear bed,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend much quality time with you lately. I promise we can hang out a lot this weekend. But absence makes the heart grow fonder.

All my love,
Poodle

--

Dear food that requires any preparation whatsover,

I'm sorry, but I just don't think our relationship is working out. You are way too demanding and simply ask for too much of my time. It makes me feel smothered.

Regretfully,
Poodle

--

Dear teacher who scared my entire physics class and made one girl cry,

I did not invite you into my classroom. You are terrifying to freshmen. We had to have a mini therapy session after you left. Thanks a lot.

Ms. Reed

--

Dear poodlereed.blogspot.com,

Happy birthday. It's been a fantastic year.

All my Love,
Poodle

--

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray for one year anniversaries! Keep up the good work pal!

SRA said...

Wow...congrats on your first year on the blogging block. Here's to another...and another...and another... ~~