Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dear side-by-side washer/dryer combination that my parents want to buy me for my birthday,

I'm really excited to meet you. So excited, in fact, that I haven't done any laundry in the past three weeks because I just want to save it all up for you. And when I run out of clean anything, I simply buy more of that anything. For you. Because I know that you can't wait to wash my clothes even more than I can't wait for you to wash my clothes.

Do you think I can make it to November without washing anything? I'm willing to bet I can.

Love,
Poodle

4 comments:

SRA said...

I can't make it two weeks without doing laundry...both because I only about about 10 pairs of garments and because I just don't have that much in the way of clothes. You're clearly going to make it 'til November, because, as you said, when you run out of something, you go buy more. That's what will make you make it. You can't do it any other way. ~~

Katie said...

You can have my washer and dryer if you want....although it might be a trick getting them from Colorado to you.

Anonymous said...

Go Granola!!!

poodle said...

bryan - i am