Monday, June 20, 2005

no thank you

In the spirit of giving thanks, I'd like to also list a few people (and inanimate objects) that I would most certainly not like to thank.

The girl who got in her parents' car, let off the brake, and watched it roll backwards into my car in the church parking lot last week. If she weren't so cute, and the incident had left a larger dent, I might even be upset about it.

The person who refuses to speak to me for reasons that, since you are currently not speaking to me, I am completely unaware of. You know who you are. Oh, wait. You don't read this. But doesn't change the fact that you know who you are.

The bright light right outside my bedroom window that keeps my room illuminated all night long.

Bryan, because, despite suggestions from his blogging audience and the indication that he would work on it, he still has not added comments to his blog. Really, this is not the Bryan I know. The Bryan I know takes action! The Bryan I know never settles for less than the best! So what happened here? (I still love you, Bry.)

And, so you don't think that I'm completely negative, because really, I'm a positive sort of girl, here are a few more that I'd sincerely like to thank.

My pomade, for making my hair look so great today. (Really, you should see it. It looks fantastic.)

My baby sister, for being the coolest 17-year-old I know and offering to fly out here to help me move down to Georgia in August.

My ward, for giving me a candybar for Father's Day yesterday, just because they know how much I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Yum.

My old friend Ben, for naming his new baby girl Sadie so that when he told me the name I didn't have to just pretend to think it was cute. I'm really just not good at that. At all.

And that's all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... working on the comments... sort of. You can always email comments! I've even posted a few comments others email!

Ok. I need to get with the program. I'm not on blogspot, so I'll have to see if I can make it work.

Katie said...

Personally, I don't like the name Sadie becuase my uncle had a big black dog named that who attacked me once.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read patent rubberized net bustier plus Mature dick sucker Hot sexy transexual Vicodin withdraw Nicomide zocor Design domain hosting website chubby office Information protonix Auburn university graduation announcements Pamela anderson naked com Women gay in upstate new york Xanax exercise equipment international voip Mercedes xxx Valentine 1 radar detector review 89 volkswagen jetta bodykit Anti-depressents venlafaxine What is desktop video conferencing

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »