Tuesday, November 18, 2008

update

There are a few things that have been going on around here recently.

  • Swim practice started last week. The team looks promising, as everyone is capable of staying afloat on their own. Not a single swimmer is relying on the lane ropes for their survival.
  • The first day of practice, we got locked out of the pool. It was super fun. Then a kid's arm popped out of its socket. Don't worry, we popped it right back in. Apparently it happens to him all the time. He's now our manager.
  • I give my final exam on Friday, and then I'm FREE for Thanksgiving break.
  • But then my break is interrupted Tuesday night for our first swim meet. Rotten timing.
  • I am going to see the Warsaw Philharmonic on Friday night.
  • We built egg-drop contraptions in my class this week. They were only allowed to use straws, rubber bands, and tape. We threw them off the top of the stadium. They were awesome.
  • I started my Christmas shopping this week. I totally want to keep the present I bought Ashley.

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

You've been busy. I wish I could go to the Warsaw Philharmonic.

erica s said...

You get a whole week off for Thanksgiving? I am so jealous!

Charlo said...

he he. And I remember when you took Swimming for non swimmers... look how far you've come coach!