Thursday, November 13, 2008

all i want for christmas (and my birthday) is...

a lot of things, actually. Which really isn't that surprising if you know me. But this year I could really use:

  • Cello lessons. Erica and I want to take lessons together, and they're offered through my school for only $35/lesson! Not bad.
  • A plane ticket to Houston to see Bethy, Bexie, and Brother. And the babies, of course. It's been way too long since I've played with the babies.
  • Just about anything from Anthropologie. Or JCrew. Or a gift card to JCrew so I can use my awesome teacher discount that I get on every single purchase I make. Being a teacher definitely has its perks.
  • A lightweight, waterproof North Face jacket (or similar). For those days when it rains and I still want to play outside. It happens.
  • Rain boots. Some black ones or black/gray.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I could go for the Cello lessons - instead of $$ for Christmas.

erica s said...

Cello...Yes!!!!