Monday, November 24, 2008

things i am thankful for this week (in no particular order)

  • my AP students, for all scoring 4s or 5s on their exam. They make me look really good.
  • the recession. My job is stable and man, the sales are great this year!!!
  • the recession again, because Bethesda restaurants implemented an "appetite stimulus plan" with lots of special deals last week
  • pies. And lots of them. (4 to be exact, for a dinner with six people)
  • cranberry salad. I'm making a double batch.
  • my job.
  • my roommates for making me laugh. especially when they walk out of the bathroom at the symphony with their skirt tucked into their underwear.
  • people who are willing to drive to the outlets with me at midnight Thursday night to hit all the black friday specials.
  • my sisters. and my brother, too. and the in-laws.
  • my mom
  • my hair, for really cooperating with me these days

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Your students don't make you look really good. You make them do really good (well.) And I'm thankful for you (and to make it to the list.)

Ashley Erin said...

i should have had my own bullet point :)

rmreed said...

brother deserves his own bullet point. or at least in front of sisters.