Thursday, November 06, 2008

5 reasons i love my students

just because tomorrow is friday

1. They always compliment my shoes. Even though I own way too many.
2. Sometimes they just get so excited they can't help but shout in the middle of class. I'm not always sure what they're excited about.
3. They love the stupid games I make up for them to play.
4. They make fun of my dumb jokes. (Yes, teaching is really good for my self-esteem.) Turns out I've quoted Bring-it-On one too many times this year. (This is not a democracy, guys. It's a cheer-ocracy.) I didn't think that joke could ever get old. Apparently I was wrong.
5. They come find me during lunch so that I can settle the debate about who would be the better lead-singer for their band. I picked Harper, just because I like calling him Harp-dog. I'm pretty sure he secretly likes it when I call him Harp-dog, too.

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

reason #5 -because you're the best teacher EVER!

Lindsey said...

Ashley gave that one to Brandon and now you are stealing it!?!?

Bexie Funk said...

i don't think that joke can ever get old either. i wish my teachers would've quoted movies. you're hilarious!

Ashley Erin said...

try quoting movies that were made in the last five years poodle!

Emily Hamilton said...

Your students are so lucky to have you as a teacher. You are one teacher they will always remember because they had so much fun learning in your class.

MOM THE BOMB said...

And I don't believe i know the joke!!!!