Wednesday, January 09, 2008

things i hate in 2008

1. Coaching swim team. It wouldn't be so bad if I were paid extra for it, or if practice were right after school so I have the evening to work or play or relax. But practice is until NINE O'CLOCK PM!!! Even on FRIDAY NIGHT! Apparently they think I don't have a life. Or that our kids don't have lives. And then they think that I'm a good enough driver to drive a school bus into DC. News flash: I'm not a good enough driver to drive anything into DC, much less a bus full of teenagers.

2. I can't really think of anything else.

So on a happier note, I love my classes more every day. This is usually the time of year when teachers and students get on each others nerves. A lot. Instead, we like each other more and more every single day. Hooray!

2 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

the driving thing isn't a news flash.

Charlo said...

9 pm? isn't that past their bedtime?