Monday, January 14, 2008

resolution update

so remember how i was going to eat less frozen food this eyar, in an attempt to be healthy? well, all i've got to say is that it's a good thing i have an asian roommate who makes me go to the korean store with her. because today at the korean market, they were having FRUIT HAPPY HOUR!! Which mean that i could buy bananas for $.25/lb, and containers of blackberries for $.89 each! And 8 tangerines for $1.00. And then i bought some japanese rice and japanese crackers, just because i was so pleased with the korean market.

and just as an update, i still love the elliptical.

7 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

You're just the bargain shopper with everything!

Katie said...

I love going to the Asian market here too. Stuff is SOOOO much cheaper!

rmreed said...

do they sell mangos?

poodle said...

YES!!! they had a huge box of mangos for only $6!

Ashley Erin said...

i live off of chips and salsa.

rmreed said...

are they from Peru? because peruvian mangos are the best. they usually show up this time of year.

melancholyjune said...

I think I may have my feelings hurt. If I recall and my memory may be wrong but I think we've gone to the Asian store when we were roomies but a few of you were scared to go in. Grossed out even.... but I could be wrong. sorry i was a bad roommate and never introduced you to the glories of all things asian.

cjune