Monday, January 28, 2008

robotics

So after finding out that I will be teaching this summer's robotics class, our school's technology coordinator asked me if I'd be interested in adding a robotics class to our regular curriculum. Of course I do. Now I have exactly one week to write a proposal for my class to present to the board to determine whether or not it will fit into our school's budget and vision for the future.

I'm very excited about this. If anybody has ideas for teaching a HS robotics class, please let me know!

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! That´s out of my league. But congrats!

Katie said...

Wow, that's really cool.

Do you know much about software programming? I sure don't.

rmreed said...

you can show Robo-cop or Transformers

poodle said...

thanks, brother. that's a great idea.

Charlo said...

It is all about the competitions.

Anonymous said...

you need to go to www.usfirst.org