Tuesday, October 25, 2005

the answer you've all been waiting for

I finally had to admit that I failed "stump the teacher" and ask Leah the answer to the riddle. Because it was driving me crazy, and apparently was driving "anonymous crazy as well.

So here it is. The letters in the foods he can eat can spell other words (beard, team, etc.) and the foods he can't eat cannot spell other words.

Now, wasn't that obvious?

Yeah.

Now here's another. All of the trees outside of a cabin are tilted in one direction. Everyone inside the cabin is dead. Why? (It has nothing to do with a natural disaster.)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Well, one time when my parents and I went to Glacier National Park we went home by way of the "House of Mystery". Apparently this house was built on a "vortex" which makes the growth of all the trees lean in the same clockwise direction. Also it made marbles roll up hill and me look taller than my daddy. It was cool. We didn't die though.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Swimming pool and hot tub Barcode scanner for pocket pc Dvd vcr recorder player cheap http://www.acne-in-adult-woman.info/Dermic-infections-acne.html Where can i watch dave chappelle Automobile seatcovers los angeles Resale sell share time bill consolidation online in ca http://www.nursing-jobs-0.info/nursing-jobs.html Www+hostave+net+videox+02+butalbital Zoloft pregnancy risks small dick blow jobs Cock sucking babe Emblem of the olympic games Neurontin side effect arm pain Making money online for free