Tuesday, January 04, 2011

how was your new year?

Mine was pretty stinkin awesome.

I had the flu (or something that was 50% headache, 50% fatigue, and 50% congestion.) So instead of going out, I stayed in and watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. (Parts I and II, for those of you who were wondering. Which is probably all of you.)

And I made a wreath out of a book! It looks much like this:



I think it is beautiful. And it only cost me $1!!! (Oh, how I love a great deal.)

I also made a yarn wreath (mostly because I was envious of the yarn wreaths all over Bethany's house.) It is also beautiful.

So remember when I pretended to hate crafts? I lied.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

cute! which book did you use?

MOM THE BOMB said...

Very cute! You're quite the crafter.

Charlo said...

They had one of those in one of our magazines. I thought it was pretty cute as well.

Graytoppop said...

You weren't sick, you were just 'hung over'from all the excitment in Houston! ;-)