Monday, January 24, 2011

crafty


In addition to my sewing projects, I have also made one of these:



My first pattern was more simple than this one (I needed to practice) but I have four more empty journals just waiting to be folded into something awesome. (I made my first one while watching the Steelers/Jets game last night. Go Steelers. (I have to say that because my ride to school is a die-hard Steelers fan and it's a long walk to work.)

And then I am making this:


To hang in my room on the one empty wall I have left.

And then, to get back into sewing, I am going to attempt this sweater:


I have a sweater with the same general shape. I just need to alter it and add some buttons. I think I can do it. I'll try, anyway.

5 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

is joe coming to visit me?

Graytoppop said...

who's joe? He's not mentioned in the blog.

Cool creations!!

Bexie Funk said...

of course you can do it. and you really need to go to houston so we can sew together!

poodle said...

i am coming to houston!!!! bring your sewing machine!!! (or i'll bring mine. or we can share shady's.)

i can't wait to see you guys!! i miss caroline and devin and graham cake.

but i miss you the most.

(oh, i miss shawn too....) hehe

Lindsey said...

I recognize the toilet paper wall art. I love it.

And you can totally use my sewing machine!!! Party!!!