Monday, December 20, 2010

christmas cheer is alive

in Pentagon City.


See, I was just standing in line purchasing stocking stuffers for those family members who are not so great at purchasing stocking stuffers. (I won't say who. That would just be rude. But I'm pretty sure we all know who I'm talking about.)

So. Back to my story. I am standing in line, and the man in front of me bought my items for me!!!

Okay, so really he had spent so much money the store was allowing him to buy extra stuff for free, so technically he didn't buy my stocking stuffers. But I also didn't have to buy them.

So yay for the Christmas Spirit.

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that is probably the best christmas story ever! except for the real one of course.

MOM THE BOMB said...

you're so funny, Poodle! way to be in the right place at the right time! Thanks for helping out! You're the best, so is the anonymous guy in front of you in line!

Lindsey said...

Let me guess- you were buying stuff for Ashley from Mom? Because you're the only person that can ever get Ashley soemthing she really wants, and Mom's the only person stuffing stockings. What a nice guy, though!

Graytoppop said...

And I bought my own stocking stuffers for MTB.....