Tuesday, September 08, 2009

welcome back

Today was the first day of school. It is good to be back.


I received exactly 12 compliments on my shoes, so I consider the day a smashing success. (Although my feet are in pain.)

The freshmen boys that I teach are each approximately 4 feet tall, but make up for it with enthusiasm. However, they are so not intimidated by me. I find that partly charming and partly scary.

My AP students blew me away with how much they remember from last year. Those kids rock my world.

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i'm so glad your shoes were a smashing success.

MOM THE BOMB said...

ooh, which shoes did you wear? Did any of the freshmen boys compliment you on them?

Lindsey said...

Do you ever go a day without getting compliments on your shoes?

Ashley Erin said...

when are you posting dubai pictures moron?