Wednesday, September 02, 2009

because i'm feeling nice....

And because my school gave me a new laptop (even though I knocked mine off of the table last year with my high heel. Apparently they were amused by my "high price of fashion" email.)


We started off the trip with a long (very long) flight to Dubai. Jana slept. Phil and I caught up on the past 4 years. At the beginning of the flight, we were looking happy and alert. (for probably the only time on the trip.)




Jana was convinced (really, truly convinced) that if she looked cute, a Frenchman would take pity on her and lead her to the front of the security line. She got all dressed up for the occasion, but alas, we still had to wait in line, just like everybody else. Poor Jana.





1 comment:

rmreed said...

lame. only 2 pictures. i don't believe you really went to Dubai.