Sunday, September 27, 2009

ragnar (our worst failure yet greatest accomplishment)

was more fun than I had even imagined.

Here are some pictures. More stories and details will follow. (There are some good ones, trust me.)

Me and my roommate Merry, heading out the door

Our van, looking happy and optimistic. (In other words, this picture was taken before any of the actual running started.)


Stretching our legs. There's only so much room in those vans, so you do what you can. (Notice Erica's disembodied face? I think that's my favorite part.)

As it turns out, nobody looks that cool wearing a headlamp, reflective vest, and tail light.

Still looking happy. I think this was right after I happily discovered that my friends found my obsession with Air Supply amusing instead of annoying. That's when I realized just how much I love these people. If that's not true friendship, I don't know what is.

At our post-race pizza party (minus Erica - she's still a newlywed, so decided that going home would be more fun.)

5 comments:

erica s said...

It was A.W.E.SOME!!! I had so much fun!

MOM THE BOMB said...

looks like fun!! congratulations!

Bexie Funk said...

fun, i want a pizza party!

Charlo said...

So by failure, do you mean you didn't finish, or that you finished horribly?

poodle said...

failure doesn't mean anything. it's just a joke because that's what someone said earlier in the day, and we thought it was funny. that's all.