Tuesday, December 09, 2008

teenagers....

So we're building roller coasters in my class this week. Which is mostly really fun. The only problem is, we're using marbles (which the boys prefer to call balls - for obvious teenaged boy reasons).

Some of the marbles are too big to fit in the tracks that we're using. According to Ryan, Jeff's balls are too big. I thought about asking him how he would know that, but I don't want to encourage this.

We're also using cups for support. Ha. That's freaking hilarious.

Heaven help me. I better get a great Christmas bonus this year.

5 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

you are a saint for being a teacher. i could never do it.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I might have enjoyed physics more if I'd had a teacher like you. You're "freaking hilarious" and deserve a big Christmas bonus.

Emily Hamilton said...

I am laughing so hard....I luv it! Yes, you do deserve a bonus.

bethy said...

i'm sorry, that is really funny.

Charlo said...

Teachers get Christmas bonuses?

I don't think I have ever gotten a christmas bonus, but at least I get a raise Jan 15th.

Maybe they will surprise me and give me a bonus any way. that would be nice. Least they could do is mail me a brownie. Hope Your school gives you a brownie too.