Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my webpage

Check out my AP Webpage! I realize it's not the prettiest, but the web editing my school uses is difficult to work with (to say the least).

Click on some of the links. I have them all formatted with Review Materials, Web Resources, and Labs and Handouts. There's not a lot there yet, but I'm planning on posting review sheets, class notes, labs and other things they might need throughout the year. And some of the web resources I've found are fantastic!

What do you think? Any recomendations? Comments? Praise? (haha)

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! You are amazing, Poodle! I wish I had a teacher like you when I was in school.

bethy said...

neat - a website relic from the
80s !

poodle said...

huh. i guess it does resemble the 80's a little bit. oops.

Lindsey said...

ok.

fluids is not in line with other links. Do the ellipses serve a purpose? Some of your links for assignments etc. have smallish text

that is all

Mrs. Case said...

I, for one, was impressed. I'm 26 and most of your course materials were way over my head. :)

Mrs. Case said...

I, for one, was impressed. I'm 26 and most of your course materials were way over my head. :)