Friday, July 11, 2008

finishing the 100(ish) things about me

35. My mom thought it was cool that I made a list of things about myself, so she copied me. (Go over and read hers. They're pretty funny.)
36. She went a little overboard and went to 101.
37. I only made it to 34.
38. this pretty much typifies our personalities
39. I consider it a triumph to not finish a book
40. This is because it means I have better things to do with my time than finish something that turned out to not be of much worth.
41. I will NOT finish a book that I don't think is well-written.
42. I LOVE finishing a really good book.
43. My favorite vacation so far was Costa Rica last summer
44. My long-time dream of going to Asia might come true this winter.
45. If not, it will definitely come true next summer.
46. my roommates are a little bit crazy
47. I still really love living with them
48. I love making ginger bread houses at Christmas time
49. one year we made gingerbread houses and I accidentally sat on one.
50. everybody laughed at me, and I vowed that I would never find it funny
51. snickerdoodles are the best cookies of all time
52. they might be trumped by oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from Great Harvest. maybe
53. I inherited my mother's sweet tooth
54. thanks a lot, mom
55. I hope Bexar saves me a spot in heaven, because she is definitely going.
56. when I'm an old widow, I'm living with my sister so we can be the crazy old ladies together. (right, ashley?)
57. maybe i'll finish this later

6 comments:

bethy said...

save me a spot too poodle~ you'll be right there with bexie.

BRANDON said...

how do you know you will outlive your husband? are you planning something?

Bexie Funk said...

thanks poodle but don't put your hopes on me, i'm sure you and bethy will get in no problem, i might have to ride your coattails.

rmreed said...

And we all know where Ashley will end up.

rmreed said...

So does Costa Rica beat Brazil for best vacation ever? I would find that hard to believe.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Brazil definitely beats Costa Rica, but probably having Ashley all to herself was the fun part.