Monday, June 23, 2008

update

So this is what we've been doing this week in my summer robotics class. I now have a strong testimony that I should never, ever teach twelve-year-olds. I just don't have the patience for pre-adolescent antics. They love the battle bots, though. The real fun starts in the fall. Stay tuned.

During my free time, I finished reading this book:


Nice story, great ending, and after the first two pages I was already worried about the main character.
I also started this book:
So far, it's interesting and pretty funny. It's a great summer book because it's easy to get through, but still thought-provoking. What a great combination.


I also bought The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down and Peace Like a River, which I am excited to start:



2 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

you're on utube. that's kinda funny.

N.F. said...

Wow.

I should be reading more and playing on blogger less.

:)