Tuesday, June 24, 2008

invoke your right to vote

So, a few weeks ago I bought an electric shaved ice machine, which is just about my favorite purchase of all time. So, since shaved ice is no good unless you have some shaved ice FLAVORS to go along with it, I found some syrups on sale that I am debating. One package has 14 flavors ($14) and the other has 15 flavors ($15). The problem is, the flavors are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. So it is your job to tell me which package you think I should go with. I may or may not listen to your suggestions, but I want to hear them anyway.

Package 1 includes the following flavors:
Blue Raspberry,
Cherry,
Pink Cotton Candy,
Grape ,
Root Beer ,
Watermelon ,
Sassy Green Apple ,
Banana ,
Strawberry ,
Blue Bubble Gum ,
Orange ,
Lime ,
Pineapple ,
Tigers Blood (Red Fruits & Coconut)

Package 2 includes these flavors:

Wild Cherry (Red, tangy cherry)
Rock n Roll (Blue Fruit Punch)
Black Cherry (Dark, Sweet Cherry)
Wild Thing (Wild Cherry & Black Cherry mix)
Red Apple (Red, Candied Apple)
Blackberry (Just like the fruit without the seeds)
Peach (add a little evaporated milk to have peaches & cream)
Red Hot (Red, Hot Cinnamon)
Kiwi (Tangy)
Coconut (White - no food coloring)
Pina Colada (Pineapple & Coconut)
Red Raspberry (Just like the fruit without the seeds)
Margarita (Bright Green)
Strawberry Daiquiri
Pink Lemonade (Pink, Sour)

So what do you think?

7 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Actually, I would look at it from an economic standpoint. The first list has three flavors I would never use (root beer, bubblegum, and pink cotton candy) unless I were hosting an 8 yr old birthday party (unlikely). I would at least try all of the flavors on the second list. They seem more adventuresome.

Katie said...

The second one for sure!

Lindsey said...

I agree with mom. The first one has a few flavors I wouldn't like. (Do you really want a banana snow cone?
) I think the second one looks better overall, but the first one has Tigers Blood, which is my all-time favorite snow cone flavor.

poodle said...

see, that's the one that has me stumped. but tiger's blood just has red berry flavored mixed with coconut, and we HAVE BOTH OF THOSE IN #2!!!! so i think i'm going with 2. i'm excited. then i'm having a snow cone party and making shaved ice with ice cream at the bottom. YUM.

BRANDON said...

yes but #2 has wild cherry, black cherry, which combine to make wild thing. so wild thing is redundant. also the second one has hot cinnamon. i have made cinnamon ice cream before not that great. honestly i would only use 6 of #2 and 7 of #1 so i would probably look for a different set.

bethy said...

#2 no question.

melancholyjune said...

Numba 2!