Wednesday, July 13, 2005

well, since everyone else is doing it...

ten random things about me:
1. I love looking at maps
2. I love shopping for shoes
3. I'm so excited to live with my sister next summer
4. I love my parent's dog almost as much as my dad does
5. I told my friend last night that I used to be serious and he laughed at me
6. I'm not very good at flirting
7. I once went an entire year without crying. That was a long time ago.
8. My feet are deformed from walking on my toes as a kid
9. I love playing memory games and speed scrabble
10. I held the arm hang record at my elementary school

nine places I've visited:
1. Brazil - all over
2. Peru - all over
3. Paris, France
4. Cancun, Cozumel, and Mexico City, MX
5. Roatan, Honduras
6. West Palm Beach and Orlando, FL
7. San Diego, CA
8. New England
9. Yellowstone/Grand Tetons

eight things I want to do before I die:
1. spend an entire summer driving all over the country visiting everything and everyone I know
2. raise a family
3. be able to identify every country in the world
4. live with my sister when we're old
5. always keep in touch with my friends
6. go to africa and asia
7. make amends for all wrongs I've ever done anybody
8. serve a mission

seven ways to win my heart:
1. make me laugh
2. love my family
3. recognize the best in me and encourage me to be that person
4. read to me
5. let me cry
6. want as many kids as I do
7. laugh at me a lot

six things I believe in:
1. eternal families
2. doing what's right is the only thing that matters
3. everybody has amazing potential for good. EVERYBODY
4. I am more loved than I can really understand
5. true love takes effort, but is always worth it
6. I couln't make it without prayer

five things I'm scared of:
1. failure
2. stagnating in my progression
3. hurting people, whether I love them or not
4. letting my family down
5. debt

four of my favorite items in my room:
1. my bookcase
2. pictures of my siblings
3. my skirts and shoes
4. my stack of old letters and notes

three things I do every day:
1. read
2. email friends and family
3. do my hair and makeup

two things I'm trying to do right now:
1. love the people that hurt me
2. figure out what colors to paint the walls in my new apartment

one person I want to see right now:
1. my big sister (I get to see Wendy tomorrow)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Paint your room green like mine!

poodle said...

i'm thinking about green, because i found a great green and brown duvet cover. i thought about doing a wall brown, but i don't know how that would turn out. i've never painted my room before...

any suggestions for the living room?