Monday, July 18, 2005

reasons i love my missionary sister

Honestly, how can you NOT love somebody who sends you letters that include the lines such as:

Just so you know, the ward mission leader out here has a zipping up his fly problem that is REALLY noticable.

We stay in Enterprise two nights a week and watch the old people clank their dentures while they talk to us.

The pathway to hell must be SO funny, cause you are on it and you are funny.

I like that you are going to hell. We can hang out there.

My companion and I are having a "wake up, you stoop doggy dog" discussion this week.

I'm going to kick his butt. Oops. I forgot to have charity again.

A man opened the door naked today. He was not very hot.

Sometimes I think of your letters while I'm on the toilet and it makes me laugh. That's embarrassing. Laughter from the bathroom is always weird.

I want to be my own butterfly.

Don't tell mom that all I want for Christmas is to see you, because then she won't send me presents.

That girl cracks me up.

1 comment:

SRA said...

*smiles* I'm glad things are going well for her. Hard to believe she's been out for 14 months, huh? hehe...she'll be back before you know it. ~~