Sunday, January 20, 2013

dreams

I have had two notably strange dreams in the past week.

First, I dreamed that Sammy was talking to me.  I can't remember what I had asked him, but his exact response was:

"It's not about the money, money, money.  I don't need your money, money, money.  I just want to make the world dance.  Forget about the price tag."  Then he shook his head, crawled under his blanket, and went to sleep.

In my second dream, I was teaching my senior class and had the worst gas in the history of bad gas.  It was loud and frequent and embarrassing.  And, being seniors, they all commented on it.  I woke up in a complete panic that it was real and I had officially lost all of their respect.  It was not real, but whether or not I have their respect is still up in the air.

6 comments:

bethy said...

holy crap, you are so funny! you totally have my respect. also, i agree with sammy.

Bexie Funk said...

i can't stop laughing at the fact that you have dreams about passing gas. you really need to live closer to me!

MOM THE BOMB said...

That does it. I HAVE to meet Sammy. You are too funny!

Ashley Erin said...

laughing soooo hard!

Katie said...

Was that my Sammy you were dreaming about? Because he does have some killer moves...

poodle said...

haha, no, sammy is my dog. and he has killer moves too.