Sunday, January 13, 2013

a little something...

that a lot of people would be embarrassed by, but of which I am immensely proud.


I know which Target stores have the best post-holiday candy clearance.

(In case anyone was wondering, or wanted proof of my knowledge)

The Wheaton Target (unfortunately the one closest to my house) does NOT SELL POST-HOLIDAY CLEARANCE CANDY!!  I find this to be an abomination.  However, the Rockville Taget has a rather large selection.  Unfortunately, they never get marked down more than 70%.  The Arlington Target (on highway 50 at Patrick Henry) has a decent selection, and if you wait long enough, it gets marked down 90%.  

Also (since I know you are all dying to know) I spent $15 on clearance Christmas candy this year.  Please don't do the math.  You don't want to know how much candy I brought home.  

4 comments:

bethy said...

i'm sure mom is crying with pride while reading this

MOM THE BOMB said...

yes, I am! Go, Poodle!

Bexie Funk said...

oh i was just doing the math and have a rough idea, i'm impressed.

Charlo said...

Well, as long as it was unprocessed candy... you know, because of your new years goal? or did you forget that quickly :)


Weird, I would just assume their clearance policy was consistent.

And who shops at 3 targets regularly enough to know their different pricing structures? why don't you just go to one?