Wednesday, September 26, 2012

a few things i find truly satisfying

1.  Hand-washing my running clothes.  I am not sure why, but this totally makes my day.  It doesn't matter how busy I am, or that I have ten loads of laundry waiting to go in the washing machine, I will always hand-wash my running clothes right after I finish a long run.  Brightens my day every time.

2.  A really clean room.  Too bad this hasn't really happened in a while.

3.  A great deal.  Even on things I don't need.  This is exactly why I need to stay away from Target.  I know where they hide all of their clearance items and I am such a sucker for unnecessary kitchen gadgets.

3 comments:

erica s said...

I should wash my running clothes right after. They would probably smell so much better!

Bexie Funk said...

i got a zester %60 off yesterday and was very excited. and i love going to bed to a clean house.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I need to stay away from Target, too. But my weakness is not kitchen gadgets.