Sunday, February 13, 2011

what i've been up to

Making this shirt: It began as a long-sleeved blue and white striped tshirt. Now it is a blue and white striped tanktop with a nice pretty flower on the front.

Making this caridgan: It used to be a (very old - so old that Ashley wore it on her mission. yikes) and added a nice blue ruffle from scrap material. So much cuter.

Making this shirt: It used to be a long-sleeved blue shirt that I bought to wear on blue and gold spirit days. Now it is along-sleeved blue shirt with a nice ruffle on the front. (the ruffle is navy blue, not black as it may appear in the picture)

Making a purse: This one was made entirely from scratch. So cute. And small enough that I can't fill my purse with worthless crap that is completely unnecessary yet still fun to carry around. (15 varieties of lipgloss, anyone? or maybe 4 different books, just in case the first three get a litttle dull.)


Making this skirt: It used to have a very large toucan on it. (Yes, as in the giant tropical bird.) It was on clearance, and since I am my mother's daughter I could not pass up buying a $70 for $10. (Thanks a lot, mom.) I wore it once. I received lots of comments on it. I have since learned that having lots of people comment on your clothing is not always a good thing.

Making lots of fruit smoothies. Plain yogurt + frozen fruit = delicious and nutritious.

Wait, did you just say you wanted to see what these shirts look like when I wear them so you can see how much cuter they are when you put them on? Don't fear, my friends. That post will be coming soon.

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy! Great job!

Ashley Erin said...

you can make me things and bring them on our trip over the summer.

Bexie Funk said...

just from the pictures my favorite is the bag but really only b/c shirts always look better on than lying on a bed. i'm impressed.