Wednesday, February 23, 2011

dear family members (and friends)

Since I clearly have developed a new obsession with sewing (which makes sense, considering it's the only thing that keeps my eyes open), if anybody would like any of the below items (or a tie! i know how to make a tie too!) I would be happy to oblige. (ps - I am planning on making all of the below items for myself, just in case my closet is not quite full enough. But don't worry, Dad. I am still your daughter and frugal as ever, so I am using materials that I already own. Who can pass up free clothes?! Not me. I am, after all, a product of you and mom.)

The petal tank: I could use whatever colors you choose, so if it is too rainbow-y, no worries!

Ruffle scarf: SO cute. And it is impossible to have too many scarves. Especially if you live somewhere cold.

Flower tank: So pretty! There's not much I would change about this one:

Pretty flower shirt (I will obviously make the neckline a little more "modest" so that it covers). I already made this one for myself and am already in love. It makes me feel so pretty:

Don't worry, guys. I do have other hobbies besides sewing. Namely, riding my bike in my room while I jam to "I want to bop with you baby" with my eyes closed. (And just so everybody knows "I want to bop with you baby" is about dancing, and nothing else. And quite possibly the best song ever.) I also enjoy watching trashy reality TV. I have a very fulfilling life, guys.

5 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i'm so jealous you're already better at sewing than me. oh and i'd LOVE some ties! two please little boy ones preferably blue as to go with most of the things we have. i found a great craft for us to do while in Katy!

MOM THE BOMB said...

and me, I'd like a ruffle scarf. Even though it's Houston, I have used my scarves quite a it this winter. and I think I'll send you back with some tanks that I own to convert to flower tanks. Very cute with a cardigan.

Ashley Erin said...

1 flower tank and 1 ruffle scarf please. thank you.

Graytoppop said...

And yes, you do have a thrilling life. Sometimes, you just make it sound boring....

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Excellent work and great design.