Sunday, January 31, 2010

weekend

I woke up Saturday morning, planning to go for a long run. Instead, I looked outside to find lots of snow on the ground. Which meant I didn't change out of my pajamas all weekend. Glorious.


The only thing that would have made it more glorious would be for the snow to come on Monday. There's nothing better than a day off of school.

But, lest you think I was lazy all weekend, I did finish a book (Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet), start and finish a second book (The Rules of Survival) and start a third book (Cutting for Stone). So far, Cutting for Stone is my favorite of the three.


2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

oh fun. i really need to pick up a book again. I haven't read anything in about a month.

Lindsey said...

That sounds glorious. We can definitely do that when you're here. When I'm home with Violet it usually involves lots of pajamas and lots of naps.