Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ps

I also discovered fabulous post-holiday sales this weekend. For less than $100, I was able to purchase:

  • a gray pencil skirt (Banana Republic)
  • a sweater
  • a pair of corduroy pants
  • a black shirt dress
  • 2 new bottles of lip gloss
  • bronzer
  • a pair of tights
  • a pair of pajamas
  • 3 bottles of shampoo and conditioner (usually $20 each)
  • 2 new camisoles
And while I admit that I probably didn't need any of this, I'm really just doing my part to help the economy. Plus, they're really pretty.

5 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

what happened to the sales when i was there?

MOM THE BOMB said...

YOU'RE pretty

Lindsey said...

Why can't I be you? Sales always flock to you. Not fair.

Emily Hamilton said...

How do you do that??!!??

Bexie Funk said...

holy cow i really want to live by you and take in some of those good sales. i'm so impressed!