Sunday, December 20, 2009

let it snow

Even though I didn't get a day off of school (the snow came a day too late) we had a pretty good time being snowed in. I snowshoed over to Troy's house:


Where we played some snow football (much more exhausting than regular football):

Showed off our new snow jackets:

Sledded down a few hills:


And then rode home behind the truck. It's a good thing Maryland does not know how to deal with snow. Riding behind the truck on concrete would have been way less fun.

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

Holy cow I want to do all that stuff! I'm jealous

MOM THE BOMB said...

makes me miss snow!

erica s said...

Fun day! I want snowshoes but is there a place to go snowshoeing around here? I want to go when I am home in Utah.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how cute you look with 10 layers of clothes on.