Tuesday, December 08, 2009

i am so good


I am so totally on my way to accomplishing all of my 30 before 30 goals.

In August, Ashley and I are going here:

I realize not everyone considers Canada an "international" trip. Whatever. Don't hate. I am, however, accepting offers for other international trips as well.

I found somebody to run a half marathon with in March, which will keep me motivated to train for a real marathon in June. Who wants to join me?

I bought some winter running clothes so that I can train in the winter. It's hard.

I just bought almonds in bulk to bribe people to come to book club. (And be my friend. Sometimes they need extra incentive, apparently.)


6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I'll run with you. Just tell me where. And don't expect me to keep up with you.

Bexie Funk said...

wow canada is REALLY pretty. and it totally counts as international.

Lindsey said...

Too bad, I was going to take Shady in July. Of course we will be driving through Montana (glacir and waterton) up to Edomonton over into the Canadian Rockies and then down through northern Idaho. We would also be camping the whole trip. - Brandon

Graytoppop said...

Is this some form of 'Bucket List'? And 30 being a metaphor of dieing youth? (I sure hope not, or I'm really dead!!!)

Graytoppop said...

Anyone who considers a trip to Canada as a domestic trip deserves the grade they got in HS geography!!!

Charlo said...

earlier this week, a weather report for part of canada was -30ºF. Thank Goodness you are waiting until August.