Saturday, May 16, 2009

so...

1. I have this student. He's brilliant. (And totally socially awkward.) He just got rejected from his three top colleges. (Mainly because he's totally socially awkward.) He got mad and put a virus on the school computers that replaces all files with documents named Satan1, Satan2, etc. I think one day this kid is going to completely snap.

2. Today was our very last track meet of the season! (Which is good, because I was about ready to snap.) I almost crashed the bus on the way home from Alexandria. (Don't worry, everyone's okay.)

3. I really think I'm going to win Iron Chef this month. II know I said that last month, but I really mean it this time...) I'm making cinnamon rolls. Who would not love cinnamon rolls?!?

4. I had no idea that The Office started at 8:30 this week!! Good thing I can watch it on NBC.com!!

5. My students took their AP exam on Monday. Some of them did really well. Some of them didn't study. They did not do so well.

10 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Your cinnamon rolls are TOTALLY going to win iron chef this time! I can almost guarantee it.

Lindsey said...

Brandon didn't study for his AP exam and he did just fine.

Ashley Erin said...

For the love of all that is holy, WHY would they let you drive a bus?

MOM THE BOMB said...

This is DTB again. You drive a bus? Don't you need a special drivers' license to do that???

poodle said...

you do not need a special license to drive the short bus. (we call them "activity buses")

Bexie Funk said...

shady stop bragging about your hubby we know he's smart, and i second ashley's comment. they really let you drive that? i'm glad track is over!

bethy said...

just crash the bus - i'm sure they won't ask you to coach again. you're pretty good at non-fatal accidents.

Lindsey said...

Actually, that was Brandon masquerading as Shady and bragging about himself.

Lindsey said...

Quit trying to cover up the pride your wife has in you.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Oh, don't you just love newlyweds! By the way, did the kid get suspended for putting a virus on the school's computers? And what's the matter with poodle's driving? She drives just like me!